Monday, June 23, 2014

Everything you do is based on the choices you make...

My Sunday School class~40 years ago~ June 1974.
(Back: Kent, Steven, Robby
Front: Alison, Teresa, Me, Laura, Sandy, Paula)

I found this old photo in a box the other day.
(Check out my hair...and what was this fashion statement??
Must have been my tribute to the pioneers.
If my memory is correct I made that skirt in a home economics class.
It was purple (of course) and white gingham.)
I was the same age as my youngest daughter is now.
She and I talk a lot and discuss her interests, passions, joys 
and future plans.
The year I was 15 was what I would call 
a 'defining year.'
Many of the decisions and goals I made back then 
set the course for my life.
And I am very happy with that life.

I like this quote:
"Everything you do is based on the choices you make.
It's not your parents, your past relationships,
your job, the economy, the weather,
an argument or your age that is to blame.
You and only you are responsible for every decision
and choice you make.
Period."
~Anonymous 

No comments: