Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Anniversary Photoshoot


Coryn gifted us with a photoshoot for our 30th anniversary
which we celebrated last fall.
She hired the talented Emily Susan Kim of emilysusanphotography.zenfolio.com
(and presently a student of our friend Justin Hackworth.)
On a crisp Saturday morning a few weeks ago we drove out to the lake.
As I've said before, I do not like having my photo taken.
But Emily made it fun and put us at ease and I think they turned out well.


I think in this photo we are either laughing with or at our new son-in-law.
Thanks Coryn. 

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a great idea! Those photos are wonderful. I love the top one of you and your husband. Our 30th is this year. I wonder if I can talk my husband into doing a photo shoot like this. :)

M-Z-T said...

So pretty!

Cookie Doe said...

What a great photo of you and Bill.
Just beautiful :)

Mar C said...

Wow!