Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter White Wedding

The Mr. and Mrs.

Justin Hackworth took hundreds of wonderful photos.
It was hard to narrow it down.
But here are some of my favorites from that morning
at the Salt Lake Temple.


 A hug from her Uncle Kenneth.

 Group sister hug.

 Coryn with her Grandma K. (my mom)

 My sweetheart.

 Best friend photo.
(I love how Scott is holding the umbrella over them.)

 My mom dislikes having her photo taken even more than me:)
So Justin had a lot of fun with her by doing several close-ups.

 The Bride's Family.

 The Groom's Family.

 The men.

 The ladies.

 Best friend Courtney.
(This darling just gave birth to her first baby
 only a few weeks before and was not going to miss this.)

 Best friend Natalie.
(They met in 7th grade.)

 Sisters.






 This is the right place.


Coryn's feet were sore and cold:)

 The groom with his darling mom.

 One of the many reasons we love Court.

 Father, son and best friend Derek.

 Long morning for Elena, the youngest in the wedding party.


 Delicious French luncheon hosted by the groom's family.
The Jade Room at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


 If you look really closely you will see me waving goodbye to Justin.

(Photos of the reception coming soon.)