Thursday, December 5, 2013

"I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. What would be more reasonable than to marry you?" ~Little Women

photo by Justin Hackworth
 We are getting ready for a wedding.


 Coryn and Scott have been friends for over 3 years now.

 Scott drove across the country to take
 Coryn on their first official date last New Year's Eve.

At the ballet
 They've had a fun courtship this past year.

 This is one of their favorite activities.
(I promise I was NOT with them on these dates taking photos.)

Charleston, South Carolina
 Coryn loved her trip to North Carolina to meet the future in-laws
and visit some of Scott's old hangouts.

 They were engaged under the super moon
on the night of the summer solstice.

photo by Justin Hackworth
And they'll be joined together in marriage on the winter solstice.
Good fortune. 
Happy eternity.

1 comment:

Coryn said...

I love him ever so much :)