Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mingling, Munching, Music, Mindy

 Yes, I know...another post about Mindy.
We had such a fun evening I just couldn't help myself.
I really should be her manager.
 
 My friends Amy and Justin Hackworth hosted a private
invitation-only Mindy Gledhill concert. 
It was presented at the Salt Lake Guitar Company
located on Provo's Center Street, which is a gem of a venue.
My husband and I decided to make it a double-date with our 
daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law.
Black Sheep Cafe before and music for dessert.
The best kind of evening out.


 Mindy sang some of her best songs and gained several new fans.

She even treated us to a few songs off her Christmas album
ending the evening with a fun 'sing-along' of 
Chestnuts Roasting By An Open Fire.
And even though I prefer to start the Christmas music after Thanksgiving
it really did warm my spirit for the upcoming season.

1 comment:

Rain Coyote said...

Sounds like fun, Mindy's so great! I succumbed to Christmas music yesterday by listening to Muppet Christmas Carol. I get more slack every year!