Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where is Halloween?


 Court created another of her costume masterpieces from scratch.
Triceratops or rather 'Tricey'
from a Doctor Who episode 'Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.'
Needless to say she was a hit in her campus office
and BYU Facebook put her on their page:)

 And Coryn who has always loved pandas
finally decided to be one for a day.
Caitlyn created her costume from scratch as well.
'Sally' from one of our family's favorite holiday films
'The Nightmare Before Christmas.'
Her singles ward had a big Halloween bash.

Ironically, the youngest daughter was not even interested
in dressing up this year.

As for the trick-or treaters...
it was sort of a bust in our neighborhood.
We seem to be getting less and less as the years go by.



1 comment:

Cookie Doe said...

Weird right? I only gave out half my candy. I now remember it being the same last year too. I hope next year I remember to buy half as much...