Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Shark Week

Caitlyn had a surf lesson this week.
The bishop of her ward in LA is a surfer 
and invited the Relief Society sisters
to an instructional surfing activity.
Cait has always had a fear of water.
(The swimming lessons didn't stick.)
This was a courageous move on her part.
She got up on the second try 
and was told she is a natural.
She said it was a blast,
and she wants to go back and do it again.
Way to go Caitlyn!

I told her, however, to not go back THIS WEEK
because it is SHARK WEEK!
Yes, the annual extravaganza on Discovery Channel.
Courtney, along with millions eagerly await this event.
I just don't get it.




1 comment:

Who Is Courtney? said...

Aww, he's a great guy The Bish. He was my bishop too when I lived there and he would take the R.S to Dana Point once a month I think. Surfing is hard! Go Caitlyn!