Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving at Home with One Away

 photos by Coryn
My Thanksgiving Table.
I may not be the greatest cook
but I sure can set a table.
Don't be jealous Martha...


 Court did the name place cards.


 Pulled out the china, crystal and sterling
for Grandma's delight.


 Kneaders rolls made me look good.
(Wish I could bake them like Brenda or Margot.)


 Pomegranate seeds for Court.
Cashews for Uncle Matt.
Sweet pickles for me.
Crackers with Spinach Artichoke Dip for Coryn.


 And Bill's favorite Sweet Potato Casserole.
Coryn and Cammy like it too.


 And of course, Bill and Grandma
have to check out the football games
after the feast.


 And we all enjoyed some 'facetime' with Caitlyn
via Court's iPhone.
(She had to work 'Retail Black Friday'.)
Happy she could enjoy her own feast in her new
home-away-from-home
with some of her new friends.

Besties Chris Osmond and Nick Saguibo arrive in LA.
 As Caitlyn was missing her family 
and her friends from home,
we were grateful to hear that two of her 
best friends, Chris and Nick, hopped in
the car after their own Thanksgiving feasts
and drove 10 hours to California to spend
a few days visiting with her.