Monday, September 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday Fotos

 Enjoy these photos by my friend Justin Hackworth
from our Friday Rooftop Concert.


 (Photo by Court of Jenn w/ Cammy)

 Talented singer-songwriter Jenn Blosil
opened our show.
I've heard her perform several times
but this is the first time I've met her.
She is an absolute sweetheart.
Help fund her first album at:

 The New Electric Sound are a band
with a 1960's surfer vibe.
Really a great sound.
I first heard them at Velour when
they opened for Imagine Dragons.
Keep your eyes on this band.
All very nice guys.

 Another record crowd.
At least 3500.
The parking garage was shaking.
We were assured all was well
as an engineer had checked it out.

 Here's the frontman for Fictionist
Stu Maxfield.
Wow, can he powerbelt a song!
(and he's a new daddy)

 Have I mentioned this is my favorite indie band?
As well as my friends:)

 Robbie's hair.

 Aaron is an amazing drummer!
(and also a new daddy) 

Brandon is talented musician
and a funny guy.
He pulls great faces:)

And Jacob on keys,
proves his jazz background
prepared him to play incredibly well.

A night never to be forgotten.

1 comment:

VaLene Hulme said...

That was a good time. I can't wait for next month's concert!