Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Nationally renowned photographer Justin Hackworth did a photo shoot for us last week.
I have never liked being in front of the camera, but I will admit it was the most fun I've ever had at a photo shoot.



He made us laugh, a lot.
Justin had suggested a Mother/Daughter shoot and I loved the idea.

Justin's trademark is his honesty and his ability to capture the authentic personality of those he photographs.

 

To see more of Justin's photography and especially his gorgeous wedding coverage go to Justin Hackworth.com

Cait is a natural in front of the lens.
I love this photo of Coryn.
Look at Cammy's cute freckles.
I didn't make Court wear a dress:)
















7 comments:

Who Is Courtney? said...

I can NOT get over how gorgeous these photos are. You ladies are gorgeous. He captured you perfectly!

Love you ladies!

Cookie Doe said...

Amazing Trilby. Love how each of your personalities exude from the pictures. What awesome daughters you have!

r o y a l said...

these photos are so cute! i especially love the first one.

Mar C said...

All I can say is, "wow"!
You will have those photo's forever and ever.
I love black and white and they look so classy.
I bet the photographer is expensive.

Naysel said...

Mrs. C you look radiant! And so do your daughters!! :)

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Naysel-
We miss you! Thanks for your nice words:) Hope all is well with you and your little family.

Olivia Carter said...

I actually saw the top picture on your entry way table & meant to say something when I was over last month. It's just gorgeous! He's such a talented photographer, but he had a great subject family to shoot.