Friday, October 7, 2011

Wedding Photo Flashback

With Best Man Randy and Maid of Honor Robbie

Today we celebrate 28 years of marriage.
Happy Anniversary to my best friend!


Is this reception over yet??

I never liked my wedding photos.
There.
I said it.
But after all these years
I think I can look back and have a good laugh.


Make sure I get a big piece.

Does it really take two
to cut a slice of cake?



The sun is too bright I can't open my eyes...

This tree is called the 'Love Tree'.
Apparently it has been there since the pioneers
built the Salt Lake Temple.
Couples wanted their photo taken by it.


I guess I liked this gnarly tree so much
I had two photos taken by it.
(Still can't open my eyes.
)

It was 80 degrees.
Everyone was perspiring.
Unpredictable, Awesome Autumn.

Here's to 28 wonderful years
and many more!

5 comments:

Mason said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYO85Now8k&feature=related

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I remember that special day. I can't believe how small Con is. Who is that standing behind him?
mc

Treble Clef ♪ said...

Marci-
That little guy in front of you is actually my cousin Christopher. My Aunt Cherry and Uncle Danny surprised us by showing up from California at last minute. They are right next to you.

Rain Coyote said...

Check out that TIE!

Courtney said...

These are great!! Wedding pictures are wedding pictures--the good and the bad. We had some good ones (that were put up on facebook) and there are about 400 outtake pictures that should never see the light of day (until I have a better sense of humor about them) :)