Monday, October 17, 2011

"The Plays the Thing..."

Tatiana, Queen of the Fairies
from A Midsummer Night's Dream
Welcomes us to the Festival.

To celebrate our anniversary
My husband took me to one of my favorite venues
The Utah Shakespeare Festival.


And...we got to see one of our favorite plays.
Noises Off is one of the greatest farces ever written.
We have seen it on different stages.
This production didn't disappoint.
Lots of gut laughter.


And we even got a photo together...

Greg Charles Photography

Because THIS KIND GENTLEMAN offered to take it.
You recognize him, right?

(He's one of those actors I respect for holding true to his values.)



Excited for next season.
Several more favorites!

1 comment:

Rain Coyote said...

I love that play! SARDINES SARDINES!

I'm glad you had fun and got to see that famous dude.