Friday, October 28, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

I sewed Halloween costumes.


Coryn liked storybook characters.
I'll have you know I made that wig myself:)

Caitlyn didn't care much for costumes when she was younger.
She disliked having make-up put on her face,
And she hated having her picture taken. Ha!

And Court, well...
She was always an animal of some sort.
(I believe she was a bat here...)

As they have grown up
they have gotten MUCH more clever
in their own creations
than I ever could be.

To listen to the perfect "love song"
for this Halloween season go HERE.

Sung by Stephanie Mabey
Who performed at our last
Rooftop Concert.






5 comments:

VaLene Hulme said...

Those are so cute. Both the kids and the costumes. That Raggedy Ann is adorable. My dad painted a watercolor of Raggedy Ann which is hanging in Millie's room, and it is precious to me. I love that Courtney was always an animal.

Cookie Doe said...

Don't you just want to crawl right back in time and hug those cuties?
Halloween is the best when you have little 'uns!

Rain Coyote said...

Yesh, I am usually an animal. Or in the case of this year, a girl who was raised by animals. Haha, I totally remember that bat costume.

Courtney said...

So cute! You are a great costume maker. And your girls looked adorable! I aspire to be like you one day.

Caitlyn said...

Ha. I was a grumpy kid.