Monday, September 26, 2011

Metaphor on a Flower

Balakov

"There is something inspiring and sublime
about the little forget-me-not flower."

I loved President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's
lovely illustration of five things he would
like women to never forget.

  • You must be patient and compassionate with yourselves.
  • Some sacrifices are better than others.
  • You need not wait for a golden ticket to be happy.
  • The 'why' of the gospel of Jesus Christ will inspire and lift you.
  • Your Heavenly Father knows, loves and cherishes you.

3 comments:

VaLene Hulme said...

That was a very memorable talk. I'm sure parts of it will often be quoted. That is a beautiful photo you found.

Rain Coyote said...

I love Pres. Uctdorf. He is my favorite and my best.

Cookie Doe said...

Wonderful talk. Wonderful man.