Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm a "real" fan now...

Ten years ago my friend and neighbor Suzie T. gifted me with a CD.
She said, "I think you are really going to appreciate this young man's voice."
I was surprised at the depth of his sound and quality at just 20 years old!
I became a fan and have enjoyed all of his albums.

Fast forward 10 years.
My daughter treated me to his "Straight to You" Concert.
Awesome seats, Court!
Thank you!!

Photo by Court

Imagine our surprise when Josh entered the arena
from the portal right next to us!
There were two stages
And he performed right in front of us.
He was warm, funny, gracious, energetic.
And to hear him LIVE was an out of body experience.
If I "loved" him before,
I LOVE him now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great when our children are old enough to start pampering us.
mc

Cookie Doe said...

You are one lucky mom!

VaLene Hulme said...

I'm sure that would be a fabulous concert. Looks like you had excellent seats!

Rain Coyote said...

Joshy boy! He totally rocked!