Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday! (6 x 4 +2)

I was going to post this on December 22nd, the day you were really supposed to arrive. Perhaps you didn't want a Christmas-time birthday, perhaps it was way too cold outside as it is today. Whatever the reason...we're so glad you came and blessed our lives.
Court, you're the BEST!!!

Check out the HAIR...on all of us!

"Supper, Supper, Suppertime!"

"Come, see the kitty, Mommy!"

Max, the King of All Wild Things.

Favorite place...hanging out with Dad.

Yes...you did have a DOLL.


*Also, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my cousin Christopher,
who shares this day with Courtney

6 comments:

Rain Coyote said...

I'm awesome.

And for the record, the doll was Cindel from the Ewok Adventure. :)

Anonymous said...

I still have the family photo from a Christmas long ago.
Adorable!
mc

Cookie Doe said...

Happy Happy Birthday Courtney!
Priceless pictures!!!

M-Z-T said...

I totally told her Happy Birthday, but I've got to say it again . . .Happy Birthday Friend!!

Haylee said...

Trilby! Of course I don't mind, I'm flattered that you took the time to look at my blog. :) Thank you for leaving me a sweet comment!
I'm loving that first picture of you by the way. Your husband looks like my cousin! haha

Caitlyn said...

Ohhh look at that cutie!