Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Who Are These People??

Do any of these faces look familiar to you?

I love to receive the traditional Christmas Cards. I enjoy the family photos and the newsy letters. I fear, though that they are becoming a lost tradition with the advent of FACEBOOK and other social networks.

Regarding these family photo Christmas Cards, our family has had a funny thing happen. We have received at least one card each year over the past several years from a family we don't recognize. In fact, we don't know who they are. It is a different family every year. It is the most baffling thing. Not only don't we recognize anyone in the photo, we don't recognize their names. Are we really getting that old and confused? Seriously, it is the weirdest thing. We just laugh and laugh and then we hang the card up with the rest.

Has this happened to you?

4 comments:

VaLene Hulme said...

Never happened to us. Is some family member or friend playing a funny joke? If so, it's a good one! I might have to copy the idea. I love the Christmas cards in the mail, too. I'm afraid us Hulmes have become every-other-year card senders.

Rain Coyote said...

Facebook? What's that?

Hah! I didn't see this one. I love getting cards from people we don't know who the heck they are. It's hilarious.

Cookie Doe said...

That is hilarious! Maybe I'll start that tradition next year with some lucky soul!!!

Caitlyn said...

Hahahaha this is so funny! I love when stuff like that happens.