Monday, March 29, 2010

Counting Sheep


My daughter Cammy gave me the cutest stuffed sheep for my birthday named: Sleepy Sheepy. She told me I could take it to bed with me to help me sleep. A lovely thought.

Those who know me well know that I rarely sleep well. I've tried many things, but to no avail.

The last time I remember sleeping soundly was when I was serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't really explain why. Perhaps a mix of exhaustion from spreading the Good Word and extra blessings for doing so?

If anyone has any good suggestions for getting a solid 7-8 hour sleep each night. Please let me know.

And Cammy, thanks for the sweet little sheep and the good wishes that came with it.

4 comments:

Camdoozer said...

:D I'm glad you like Sleepy Sheepy!

Caitlyn said...

I have sleeping problems too. I must be your daughter. haha

Michaela Labit said...

listen to music. That helps me!

RainCoyote said...

Lavender plug-it-ins that spray throughout the night. I've never slept so hard in my life.