Monday, February 1, 2010

These Shoes Were Made for Walking

A few weeks ago my husband bought me these cool Sketchers shoes. They sort of look like something an astronaut would wear on the moon. When I put them on my feet I am walking on clouds. Really. My heel-pain is gone. I was born with the flattest of feet. No arch whatsoever. I have abused my feet for years from dancing in Capezio toe shoes to wearing clogs, espadrilles, platforms and the highest of heels. I used to be a huge fan of shoes. Especially cute shoes. (Actually I still am...I just can't wear them anymore.) So these new shoes are helping me in my quest to walk more. I love them. And I love my husband...(oh, and not just for this.)

*Photo below showing proof that I put fashion before comfort even as an LDS missionary. Silly me...(wooden heels!!)

4 comments:

Cookie Doe said...

Cute shoes, cute sister missionary, and SNAZZY car!!!

Coryn said...

Your cute, Mom.

Coryn said...

oh my gosh, embarrassing! I meant YOU'RE not your. I know English, I promise.

RainCoyote said...

Those shoes look so so fine!