Monday, June 22, 2009

No Longer Wise

Coryn and Cait had their wisdom teeth removed this past weekend. Of course, I would not be alive to write this post had I put an actual "after-surgery" photo up. (Coryn actually had her teeth out at age 14, but apparently a fifth one grew in...weird, I know.) Believe me, the after-surgery moments were priceless and embarrassing; they were just like two drunks I'd picked up off the road. Coryn has healed faster, of course. Poor Caitlyn has had a rough go of it and is expected back to work Tuesday, chipmunk cheeks and all.

5 comments:

Tiffany Jones said...

They are still beautiful as ever!

Cookie Doe said...

Oh my. No video???

Melissa Z said...

oh my. Tell the girls to hang in there! I had my wisdom teeth removed 2 days before I left to perform for 2 weeks at a amusement park, so I totally know about the chipmunk effect!

macoman said...

NO!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE WISDOM TEETH VIDEO! WHERE CAIT AND CORYN ACT REALLY STINKING WEIRD!!! I LOVE THE PART WHEN THE MUSIC IS IN THE CD PLAYER AND CORYN STARTS DANCING BUT SHE FLOPS ALL OVER THE CAR!!!

CoyoteLion said...

HAHA They were so funny!