Monday, March 16, 2009

5 Little Known Facts About Moi

My daughter, Coryn, tagged me on her blog. (I've never been tagged before...fun!) Anyway, she wanted me to list five facts that others might not know about me. So here goes:

1. In college I dated a former child movie/tv star. (No, that is not me kissing him. It's actually Jodie Foster.)

2. I've always wanted to be a casting director.

3. Robert Redford used to sign my paychecks. He was, of course, the boss at Sundance Summer Theatre. One time I tried to cash my check and the bank wouldn't cash it because they didn't believe it was a real.

4. I had a secret crush on a cute redheaded guy from 7th grade through 12th grade. (What is this pattern with "redheads"?)

5. I met one of my favorite actors, shook his hand and he told me he liked my unusual name. His name was Jimmy Stewart.

I was informed that I'm supposed to tag others now:
Cammy
Michaela
Robbie
Brenda
Dara

6 comments:

CoyoteLion said...

HAHA! JOHNNY WHITTAKER! 'The Russians are Coming'...he brings the whole town together.

Cookie Doe said...

Okay-I knew 4 of those 5-(we need to talk about the redheaded 7th grader!)
My dream for you is that you will one day BE a casting director!!!

Michaela Labit said...

Don't YOU have to tag someone now?

macoman said...

Tag Me!! Tag Me!!

Beth Labit said...

I tagged myself check it out!!

Coryn said...

I wish I'd met Jimmy Stewart...

You're so cool, Mom.