My daughter, Coryn, tagged me on her blog. (I've never been tagged before...fun!) Anyway, she wanted me to list five facts that others might not know about me. So here goes:
1. In college I dated a former child movie/tv star. (No, that is not me kissing him. It's actually Jodie Foster.)
2. I've always wanted to be a casting director.
3. Robert Redford used to sign my paychecks. He was, of course, the boss at Sundance Summer Theatre. One time I tried to cash my check and the bank wouldn't cash it because they didn't believe it was a real.
4. I had a secret crush on a cute redheaded guy from 7th grade through 12th grade. (What is this pattern with "redheads"?)
5. I met one of my favorite actors, shook his hand and he told me he liked my unusual name. His name was Jimmy Stewart.
I was informed that I'm supposed to tag others now: