Saturday, January 24, 2009

Frozen Yogurt in the Winter...Yes!


I really like frozen yogurt. I think l feel less guilty about indulging in it than in ice cream (though I love that too.) I'm sure it is because it has all that "healthy-hype" attached to it and because there are so many places that have popped up recently that serve it exclusively. Anyway, my daughters and I have visited some of these cool places, and my new favorite is the pomegranate flavor at RED MANGO. This sounds weird, but I tried it with mini-chocolate chips on top. Awesome. And it was fun to eat while sitting in front of a lovely fireplace at the shop; being winter and all, of course. An expensive splurge, but so worth it. Try it sometime.

4 comments:

Coryn said...

Red Mango is my favorite place...but Spoon Me was really good too. Red Mango just had the best frozen yogurt twist flavor. It's sooooooooooooooooooo good. Sometimes I dream about how good it was at night...

Beth Labit said...

That looks too good i a need to try it!

CoyoteLion said...

mmmmmmmpomegranates.

artistwife said...

I Love red mango. It is worth the splurge. I'll have to try pomegrante with choc. chips. Trilb, I've finally figured out how to leave comments. Gee, I must be 50.